Thursday, June 19, 2008

Meebo (Thing 19)

How I got to Meebo is unclear. I know I started at the Web 2.0 winners page. After browsing through this year's winners, I looked back at older winners. I ended up at pbwiki. Pbwiki sent me to an online podcast about wikis. Meebo was mentioned somewhere along this circuitous path.

I also joined and added to my favorites: hairmixer, One Sentence, One Million Masterpiece, 43 Things, Reader2, doggdot, odeo....probably there are others....

Now to find out how I can connect this computer to my bloodstream....then I would never have to set it down or turn it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.