Link to mini-challenge: Join BookCrossing!
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
5: Goodbye, Mr. Chips; Streetcar Named Desire; Member of the Wedding; Breakfast at Tiffany's; Tales from Outer Suburbia
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I had to be transported by big truck from a shower I had to attend when our streets were so flooded my small car couldn't make it through the water!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I am very prepared!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Everything has been wonderful.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
No showers on the same day as a Read-a-Thon or no heavy rain! :-)
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Read half the book before the Read-a-Thon starts to get you deeply into the book.