Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hour 20: Worst Choice

Link to mini-challenge: Join BookCrossing!



There is no doubt I lost my mind when I decided to read The Old Man and the Sea for the Read-a-Thon.

And in the last hours of the Read-a-Thon, when I am struggling to stay awake....

What was I thinking?

I'm at the point of the story where the old man is struggling with the fish. He says, "I'm tireder than I have ever been...."

I, too, am struggling with the fish, Mr. Hemingway. The fish is winning.

4 comments:

  1. You live and you learn. =) It'll be okay. Do you have something more engaging near you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've finished Old Man and the Sea and now I'm headed into The Great Fire...another story of struggle and persistence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, I would struggle too.
    Great work though :D

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.