Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer Starts TODAY!

The bell will sound at 3 this afternoon and my summer will officially begin.

Here's what I've stockpiled in the last few weeks:

Un-birthday books:

Shakespeare Wrote for Money

The Book Whisperer


Carol Shields' Selected Stories

House Lust

BookCrossing book:


In the Mail:

Book on digital photography

A poetry book

Book on relaxation techniques

A Spanish-English visual dictionary

At the Library:

Home by Marilynne Robinson

New Elizabeth Berg

New Terry Pratchett

Am I set for summer or what?!


  1. Congratulations and enjoy your summer and your reading!! Your list sounds great! I have 2 weeks to go, and I'm soooo ready for summer break!

  2. Oooh, I can't wait to hear what you think of the new Elizabeth Berg. I'm tempted to buy it, but want to wait a bit.

    Enjoy your summer break!


Comments, comments, comments! How I love comments! (And followers, too, if you want to make me even happier!)