Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thing #10: Second Life

Okay, I made an avatar named debnance Qarnac (if you want to befriend me) and I ended up in New Spain. (I'm trying to learn Spanish, so this seemed like a good idea.) There were three people walking around New Spain and they all started talking to me in Spanish. (They probably knew I was a newbie from my fumbling attempts to reply to them.)

I couldn't figure out where to go (it looked like I was on a boardwalk with big billboards) so I teleported to what appeared to be a bookstore. I never found the bookstore, but ended up walking around a beach where I was encouraged to try to make a sandcastle. I was out of my element, so I clicked out for now.

I would love to find a library and a guide. I have the feeling my friend K knows about SL. I will check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.