Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lemonade Award


The Lemonade Award is a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude. Here are the rules for accepting this award:

• Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.

• Nominate at least 5 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.

Trish's Reading Nook
Leslie's Book Nook
BookNAround
A Striped Armchair
Fizzy Thoughts

• Link your nominees within your post.

• Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

Will be doing shortly, if they don’t see this here first.

• Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award. Thank you, unfinished person.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, thanks! And I'm in such wonderful company, too! Maybe I should show this to my mom...she accuses me of having a bad attitude at times. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! And congrats to you on the award as well. I hope you have a wonderful week, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award, Debbie! You are quite deserving of it, too.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. But please be kind.