Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dragons Love by Stephen Parlato



Last year, I received an unexpected gift in my mailbox. It was The World That Loved Books by Stephen Parlato. I was delighted with it. But what, I wondered, would kids think?

I took it to school and showed it to the first class. They, like me, loved the stunning pictures. It has been continually checked out ever since.

So what a happy surprise to find Parlato's latest book, Dragons Love, in my mailbox this week. It is just as delightful as World. What do dragons love? You will be surprised to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.