Saturday, April 10, 2010

Readathon: Hour 4: Sentence de Titre de Livre MiniChallenge

I've completed one book (okay, it was the children's picture book, Madeline!) and a few chapters from M.F.K. Fisher's Serve It Forth. That's okay with me. I'm trying to visit a few blogs every hour and do a few challenges and read a few pages. Readathon Lite.

Here's my response to Bart's MiniChallenge:

It reads: Good morning, midnight, tender is the night, a moveable feast, from the fifteenth district, weekend in Paris; Paris, time was soft there, les miserables.

Yes, deep thoughts there in that sentence.

Translated: Bonjour, l'offre de minuit est la nuit, un festin mobile, du quinzième district, le week-end à Paris; Paris, le temps était mou là, les miserables.

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous sentence! I loved this challenge. I may make it my very own weekly meme.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.