Friday, September 10, 2010

BlogFest, The Hop, and A New Me!


and


 Let me introduce myself.
Bonjour! Enchanté! Bienvienidos!
I am Debnance at Readerbuzz.
I love to read.
I especially love travel memoirs,
children's books, books about happiness, 
creative nonfiction, and literary fiction.

 I'd love to visit your blog. If you like, follow me and leave a comment and I will hop over and follow you.

I also invite you to:
Befriend me at Goodreads.
Follow me at Twitter.
 Befriend me at Facebook

Blogfest 2010 is hosted by Cinnamon at A Journey of Books.
Be sure to head on over to her blog for the full list
 of over 250 participating Blogfest blogs!

And, the question/topic of the week,
suggested by Anne from My Head is Full of Books,
 from the Hop is:

Post a link to a favorite post or book review
that you have written in the past three months.

I love this post because (1) it reminds me that I am changed, and
(2) it has beautiful pictures.


12 comments:

  1. I'm happy to say I'm already following you. And I love to travel so have a love for travel memoirs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping by again from the friday hops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these great links. Hope you have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you via the Blogger Hop so I hopped over to say HI :)

    Would love it if you visited our BLOG sometime!

    Happy Friday and Happy reading!!
    ♥Isalys
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  5. France definitely has a way of changing people for the better :) Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and your favorite post! I've always wanted to go to France and now that want has grown even more:) You have a new follower:)
    -Danna @friendlyreaderohyeah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there. Returning the hop. My husband's European, though not French. But it has changed me. The exposure to another culture for the past 17 years, taking post nuptial citizen ship...it expanded me. I'm glad you are going to savor life a bit more, as a result of your experience. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fabulous that your French trip is still lingering and still inspiring. That post certainly doe have beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm eating fresh food. I'm buying locally whenever I can. I'm walking as much as I can. I'm slowing down.

    I hope I can always do these things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That post does have beautiful pictures! I'd love to go there one day...

    Thanks for stopping by my site. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy weekend. I'm already a follower. Come see what my favorite review is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Thanks for hopping by my blog. Your post was lovely, I long to go to France. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.