Friday, October 1, 2010

Like a Children's Book? Nominate It for a Cybils Award! And the Hop....



It's that time again.
It's time to nominate
your favorite children and
young adult books of the year
for a Cybils Award!

Who can nominate a book for a Cybils Award?
Anyone.

What are the categories?
Easy Books.
Early Chapter Books
Fantasy and Science Fiction for Middle Grades
Fantasy and Science Fiction for Young Adults
Fiction Picture Books
Graphic Novels for Middle Grades
Graphic Novels for Young Adults
Middle Grade Fiction
Nonfiction Picture Books
Nonfiction for Middle Grades and Young Adults
Poetry
Young Adult Fiction

When can you nominate a book?
Nominations can be made starting at midnight on October 1 through October 15.

How many books can you nominate?
Just one in each category.

Where do you go to nominate a book?
Here's the place: http://www.cybils.com/

It's also time once again for the Hop!

 Let me introduce myself.
Bonjour! Enchanté! Bienvenidos! Bem-vindo!

I am Debnance at Readerbuzz.
I love to read.
I especially love children's books,
travel memoirs,
 literary fiction
creative nonfiction,
and books about happiness.

 I'd love to visit your blog. 
If you like, follow me and leave a comment
and I will hop over and follow you.

I also invite you to:
Befriend me at Goodreads.
Follow me at Twitter.
 Befriend me at Facebook

Thank you for stopping by!

20 comments:

  1. Just hopping by to say hi. Bookend Diaries http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Just hopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really publicise my blog on any social network site. Happy blog hopping/folowing!

    Here is my post! you know, I am a very serious eclectic reader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am a new follower.

    I loved your feature on favorite book couples. Frog and Toad are up there for me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hopping on by my blog!

    I love children's books and I look forward to following your blog.

    Hope you have a great weekend and are having a wonderful hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a new follower come follow me and check out my blog http://inthe-outhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! *waves*

    Hopping over via hop, lovely blog you have here, it's so neat!!! This week I'm trying hard to reach 400 so for every follower I get this week they will get one too! So hop on over!

    Til next time,
    Lisa (Badass Bookie)
    http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for dropping by my blog :) Just added myself as a follower! Looking forward to your posts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog! I just became a follower and look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog and being my second follower. I'm a new follower of your blog and look forward to reading your posts. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for dropping by my blog - you're right, Cybils is a great opportunity to check out new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and being a new follower. Anyone who loves books like I do is cool in my lol, book. :)

    So, I'm a new follower here. And off to follow you at Twitter, too. Have a great day!.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am confused... did you answer this weeks questions? Did I totally miss them?!

    Check out my Book Blogger Hop, Follow Friday and Giveaway HERE!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there! Just dropping by from the hop ... I like your pic on your profile and I like your blog. I am now a new follower.

    Happy Reading! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for stopping by the Reading Tub. I visited lots of my new-to-me fellow Cybils panelists, but haven't ventured out. Thanks for the nudge!!

    I love nonfiction and can't wait to see what y'all think as the process unfolds. Tried to follow BookBuzz and got an error. Will try again.

    Terry Doherty

    ReplyDelete
  16. I seem to have forgotten to answer this week's question, perhaps because I have no answers. I don't have a clue about how to promote my blog. I just try to write the things that interest me and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stopping by to say hi! And to a fellow France lover-I have a guest post up at a wonderful French-based blog about my relationship with the French language :) Link on my blog :)

    Bon weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. psst.. left you an award over at my blog. Thanks for stopping by checking it out!

    http://g-reads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like your poem...Stopping back for a visit......just hopping by...hope you are having fun in the hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see how I get the word out:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Readerbuzz! Thanks for checking out my blog, my fellow Cybils judge! :--) I'll definitely be following your tweets.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.