Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Top Ten 2016 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To




Geography of Genius: A Search for the World's Most Creative Places


Every Exquisite Thing by Matthew Quick


The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend



All the Birds in the Sky



My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry


Demon Dentist


Only in Naples: Lessons in Love and Famiglia from My Italian Mother-in-Law


Arcadia by Iain Pears



The Future We Want



Cure: A Journey into the Science of Mind Over Body




Where My Heart Used to Beat by Sebastian Faulks





Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

19 comments:

  1. SO many great titles here. I am immediately attracted to Geography of Genius, Only in Naples, and My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry. In fact... I just placed an online hold at my local library for the last one... I'm #6 in line :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what other new books are coming out next year!

      Delete
  2. Oh nice! Those are all totally new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting list. Is David Walliams finally being published there next year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so. I hope I can find a copy here once he arrives.

      Delete
  4. Where My Heart Used to Beat is such a lovely and melancholic title, I had no idea that Sebastian Faulks was coming out with a new book! I'm looking forward to All the Birds in the Sky--heard great things about it! Great list :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely looking forward to All The Birds In The Sky and the Matthew Quick novel - I hadn't heard about any of these releases!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look interesting! I really like the cover for Acadia :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of many of these, but All the Birds in the Sky looks really good! :D I hope you love all of them!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the list, I look some of these up and have some new books to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to the Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend too! Totally forgot about it for this week's list though lol My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm reading an ARC of Where My Heart Used to Beat right now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you like Backman's book. It's such an endearing story. I really want to read The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend. And All the Birds in the Sky sounds good too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sebastian Faulks is usually always good. I've enjoyed a couple of his books. Thx for alerting me to his upcoming one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hadn't heard of any of these but some GORGEOUS covers there! :D
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to start putting all these posts into Evernote because I'm SO BAD at staying on top of debuts and new releases.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I look forward to the Sebastian Faulks novel! Hooray.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.