Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Leaves Under My Tree

Santa, are you listening? 

I've been a good girl this year.

Here's what I'm hoping you bring me this year:

The Monks and Me: How 40 Days in Thich Nhat Hanh's French Monastery Guided Me Home

The Dust that Falls from Dreams

Dear Reader

Word Catcher: An Odyssey into the World of Weird and Wonderful Words

Deep Dark Fears

Baklava to Tarte Tatin: A World Tour in 110 Dessert Recipes

The Unforgettable Photograph: 228 Ideas, Tips and Secrets for Taking the Best Pictures of Your Life

Every Time I Find the Meaning of Life, They Change It

I'll Give You the Sun


Fates and Furies: A Novel




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

14 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are new to me titles! Hope Santa comes through for you!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was despairing of having heard of even one of these, and then I saw I'll Give You the Sun- I've heard good things, but haven't read it of course. As always I love how eclectic your list is. Baklava to Tarte Tatin looks intriguing. Deep Dark Fears doesn't look like you (not that I know anything about it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list - I'd love to get Fates and Furies too!

    Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to read more books from Louis de Bernieres--the book cover for this latest novel is absolutely gorgeous! I hope you find all of these books under your tree later this week :) Merry Christmas!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list! All look interesting and I think I must add Baklava to Tarte Tatin to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read I'll Give You The Sun. I really enjoyed The Sky Is Everywhere. Great list and thank you for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this list! It could have been mine. The Monks and Me: How 40 Days in Thich Nhat Hanh's French Monastery Guided Me Home - very interesting. Every Time I Find the Meaning of Life, They Change It - I love that title

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sound of The Dust that Fall from Dreams! Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! Word Catcher sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have several interesting looking books that I have not seen before. I am drawn to that Word Catcher book! I have Fates and Furies on my list too. I hope you have a very merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many great books here! I think I added half of them to my list

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such an interesting collection of books here! I've only heard of two of them, but you have several that look really interesting.

    Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas!

    Kristine @ The Writer's Inkwell

    ReplyDelete
  13. These all look great. Word Catcher is going on my TBR list. Thanks for visiting The Book Connection.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.