I picked up this tag from Jean at Howling Library. It seems fun. This year I have read (according to Goodreads) 415 books, and so surely I ought to be able to fill this in.
‘My Life in Books 2019’
Using only books you have read this year (2019), answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title.
- In high school I was a— Bookworm, and it was The Age of Innocence.
- People might be surprised by— The Benefits of Being an Octopus.
- I will never be— The Demon Headmaster or The Wicked King.
- My fantasy job is— The Emperor of Ice Cream, At the Back of the North Wind.
- At the end of a long day I need— Moonlight Over Paris.
- I hate— Eat Sleep Sit, with No Exit.
- Wish I had— A Year in Paris.
- My family reunions are— My Family and Other Animals.
- At a party you’d find me with— Artists, Writers, Thinkers, Dreamers: My Friend Mr. Leakey and My Friend the Painter, away from the Normal People.
- I’ve never been to— The Narrow Road to the Deep North nor On the Plain of Snakes.
- A happy day includes— Paris Sweets and The Simple Art of Flying.
- Mottos I live by: I'd Rather Be Reading and Just Read.
- On my bucket list are — Writing Down the Bones and Mastering the Art of French Eating.
- In my next life, I want to have— The Secret Wisdom of Nature.