Saturday, June 28, 2008
Read-a-Thon Mini-Challenge: Hour 12
1. What are you reading right now? Never Cry Wolf
2. How many books have you read so far? Four
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? One of the Newbery Honor books
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I posted my husband as guard and instructed him to tell all callers, "She is not available right now."
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? DH was admirably effective on guard duty.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I'm not reading as much as I'm browsing around blogs. :-)
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I would have done better if I'd started earlier in the day.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? A few more short books?
9. Are you getting tired yet? Who, me? Tired? Me who usually goes to bed at 8 pm?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Knocking off my BookCrossing TBR is very motivating.