Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Les Fenêtres in Paris and Provence









For more wordless photos, go to Wordless Wednesday.

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy ReadsTo participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky at West Metro Mommy Reads.

Wondrous Words Wednesday is a weekly meme where we share new (to us) words
that we’ve encountered in our reading.
If you want to play along, grab the button,
write a post and come back and add your link to Mr. Linky at Bermuda Onion!

17 comments:

  1. Windows with shutters then the gaol, was it open for use

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I like your subjects for this week's #WW. The architecture is interesting and old looking. Have a fototastic week!

    Judaculla Rock Petroglyphs and Brown Eyed Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH! I saved most of these to my Pinterest "doors & windows" board. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of a collection of photos on a theme for WW. I love these windows, especially the ones with shutters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours on the first and third picutres! I love your themed ideas as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Special idea to compare windows they are indeed different !

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me, these styles of windows are icons of France. Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great architecture. I love checking out different windows and doors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your focus on windows today. Such a great variety!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post, thanks so much for this sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your photos from around Paris! So many interesting windows (Very proud I remembered le fenetre from high school French :) )

    Thanks for sharing your photos!

    Sue

    2016 Big Book Summer Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all great! So many different styles.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. But please be kind.