Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Authors I Can't Believe I Met









Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!


Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

16 comments:

  1. Lots of new to me ones there! So cool that you got to meet all of them though!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Names. Names. Names! All big names.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of authors! Mo Willems is a favorite around here as is Kate DiCamillo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so cool that you've got to meet so many!
    Cora x http://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I would love to meet Dav Pilkey. My son adores his dogman books. My son has some severe learning disabilities and is only now just starting to do some reading. The dogman books were the first "big boy" books he read all on his own.

    http://mommawantsherbooks.blogspot.com/2017/03/top-ten-tuesday-historic-authors-i-wish.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate DiCamillo would be very interesting to meet, I would think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was amazing! I recorded a little video of her talking about how she became an author. It is so funny.

      Delete
  7. You've met some wonderful authors!! I did the same topic this week!! http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2017/03/top-ten-tuesday-ten-authors-i-cant.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Those are some huge names! I seriously can't decide which one I'm most jealous about.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome group! JK Rowling is on my list of those I'd love to meet. But I'd probably be tongue-tied

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rick Riordan is an author I'd like to meet myself. I haven't quite finished his Percy Jackson series, but I've enjoyed what I have read so far.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are a huuuuge fans of Mo WIllem (Love the piggie series..) and of course Dav Pilkey..We have the complete collection of captain underpants :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet Willems, Pilkey, and Klassen would be so much fun to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cool that you got to meet these authors! I always find it makes a positive difference to meet the authors of the books.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.