Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon: Mid-Event Survey

Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now?
Yet another Cybil nonfiction picture book nominee.

2. How many books have you read so far?
16

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Life-Size Zoo

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Refused to attend regional library convention. Skipped Halloween carnival.

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I've oddly been interruption-free.

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How many opportunities there have been to win prizes!

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? May try to update using single blog post.

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Nothing. I like reading short picture books.

9. Are you getting tired yet? Not yet.

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Short picture books. I like short picture books.

2 comments:

  1. prizes are fun aren't they? I won 3 books so I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure short picture books are good for readathon reading! Enjoy the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.