No traveling this week...for once...
Instead, I spent a lot of time swimming with friends at the pool, painting in preparation for new floors, sharing reptiles with children at the public library, and getting ready for the start of Paris in July. A good week.
There are no rules or targets in terms of how much you need to do or complete in order to be a part of this experience – just blog about anything French and you can join in! Some ideas might include;
- reading a French-themed book – fiction or nonfiction,
- watching a French movie,
- listening to French music,
- cooking French food,
- experiencing French, art, architecture, and travel
- tasting French wine, or testing French cocktails
- celebrating le quatorze juillet or Bastille Day
Some of the things we often talk about at the Sunday Salon:
- What was your week like?
- Read any good books? Tell us about them.
- What other bookish things did you do?
- What else is going on in your life?
My linkup for Sunday Salon is below.