There will be no rules or targets in terms of how much you need to do or complete in order to be a part of this experience – just blog about anything French and you can join in! Some ideas might include;
- reading a French themed book – fiction or non-fiction,
- watching a French movie,
- listening to French music,
- cooking French food,
- experiencing French, art, architecture and travel
- tasting French wine, or testing French cocktails
- celebrating le quatorze juillet or Bastille Day
My husband and I had a fantastic time in Montana. We hunted for sapphires. We hunted for dinosaur fossils. We visited three independent bookstores. We saw nine new-to-us bird species and two new-to-us butterfly species. A good trip!
Some of the things we often talk about at the Sunday Salon:
- What was your week like?
- Read any good books? Tell us about them.
- What other bookish things did you do?
- What else is going on in your life?
My linkup for Sunday Salon is below.