Monday, June 13, 2022

Save the Date...Paris in July is Coming Soon!



I'm excited to announce that I will be partnering with Tamara of Thyme for Tea this year to bring you Paris in July 2022. 

Allow us a few days to get ourselves ready to host. I'm sharing the 2022 Paris in July buttons here, and Tamara is getting the Mister Linky sign-up post ready... 

For those who don't know about this long-running blogging event, Tamara has offered information in her signup post here.

Please add your favorite button(s) to your blog and spread the word.

As always, we welcome your participation, and look forward to seeing you soon in Virtual Paris!

Bon Voyage!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.