Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters




 Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters

It was a good feeling, on this busy day, just before kids return to our school, to start work on this post and see that the prompt is a rerun from the past. 

Here, then, is my list of the Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters.

Who do you like as secondary characters?


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

13 comments:

  1. I so agree with Julia! I haven't read the other books, so I wouldn't know about those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's odd, isn't it? Julia Child is a minor character in a book. Odd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, a lot of them I haven't read but I'd had forgotten that I'd read The Westing Game!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree about Mma Makutsi, I'd completely forgotten about her. I haven't read the others so I'll have to have a look at them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I think I have Penelope Lively on my want to read pile, it looks interesting...

    - Lianne @ caffeinatedlife.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only book (series) I read was the Step Plum one, and I do agree with Grandma as a funny secondary, though Ranger goes on to a larger role in later books (deservedly so). I feel like I have to read The Photograph, after you cited Dead Wife as best supporting character!! Piqued my interest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ow interesting list. I do not know any of them *goes of to add books to pile*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice list! A lot of these are new to me!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Westing Game has so many cool secondary characters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a big fan of No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency. Mma Makutsi is intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you guys will add some of these to your TBR. Serves you right...you've caused my TBR to swell tremendously! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not read any of these books! But I SO want to read the Westing Game.

    Thanks for visiting my TTT! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eek, I haven't read any of those books! >_<

    Thanks for dropping by my TTT! :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.