Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Watercolor


It looked fun at the art supply store.
And portable.

The trays come apart and the lid holds water.

I tried to draw and paint my versions of some photos.


A homemade watercolor painting of some homemade bread.


The Eiffel Tower. Of course.



And moi. Readerbuzz.


Very fun.



For more wordless photos, go to Wordless Wednesday.

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy ReadsTo participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky at West Metro Mommy Reads.

14 comments:

  1. You are a great artist. I never could have painted anything so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your self portrait. It looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! I love your style.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great! i love the draws :)
    happy WW
    Sabrina's Sea of Colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really wonderful. Beautiful drawing !
    best regards, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your watercolours. What a great idea to take your inspiration from your favourite photographs. Have a great week, Bonny

    ReplyDelete
  7. you can´t be a newbe on watercolor. Those pieces are really great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I can't believe how talented you are! If that's your newbie efforts I'm so impressed. Your ET is sensational. You should pursue this- you'll be amazing. I'm so jealous. I did a watercolour class in my 20s- I was terrible. I painted a jetty and my teacher thought it was a tap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done! I like your watercolours a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your watercolors!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your watercolors!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deb, I didn't know you were so talented! I love the watercolors.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.