Very scary photo. So glad you're ok!
The house next door burned down a week ago Saturday. Praise God, the owners were not home.
I was going to say, I hope that is not *your* house!~EdT.
Of course we spent the evening watching the house next door burning down, praying the owners were not home (their cars were both parked outside) and praying that the fire did not jump to our house next door.
I'm glad everyone is okay. That's scary!!
Very scary! The photo provokes such an emotional response. I think we all fear such a devastating loss. I'm glad your neighbours are ok.
What a sad photo. I'm glad everyone is safe.Thank you for linking up at Wordless Wednesday. I have added your Wordless Wednesday Linky to the Wordless Wednesday Linky CollectionI would like to invite you to The Wednesday Window . It is the place to feature your favorite blog post of the past week or so, for more details check out Frugality Is Free.
The picture does say it all, you are absolutely right.
A sight like that at any given time of day...well, not only would it leave you wordless, but speechless!Hope your Thanksgiving holiday is a peaceful, loving one.
A picture is worth a thousand words and this photo speaks volumes! Thank you for this thankful thoughtful post!
Oh my! I hope the owners are safe and they were able to save some of their belongings. With fireplace and heating season now here, this is a reminder about being responsible with our home heating.Happy WW!
What a wonderful but terribly frightening photo! Must be a sad story there. Happy WW and Happy Thanksgiving!~Joy @Joysweb
shat happened here? Bet it is a good story--meaning interesting.
yikes...hat is scary stuff.
wow. that's scary.
Wow, that is quite scary. Amazing photo though. I can't even imagine. Anyhow, I wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog and because of this I want to give you an award. The info can be found at the following link: http://bookworm-meags222.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-won-award.htmlThanks and happy blogging!
This photo really deserves words. Scary!
Wow, that's so scary! Happy to hear everyone was alright!
Post a Comment