Monday, December 26, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?!







 

What I Finished Last Week



To Timbuktu by Casey Scieszka


 
What I'm Reading Now



A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness



What I Might Read Next



Sideways on a Scooter by Miranda Kennedy



What are you reading today?!



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I love being a part of this and I hope you do too! As part of this weekly meme Book Journey loves to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. Book Journey offers a weekly contest for those who visit 10 or more of the Monday Meme participants and leave a comment telling BJ how many you visited.

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I am intrigued by your mailbox. Hope you enjoy it...and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Sideways on a Scooter elsewhere as well and was very intrigued by this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many good things about A Monster Calls, I'll be very interested in hearing how you like it. And you're reading 1Q84! Has the Cybils reading finished? It must if you're getting into the big stuff again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got A Monster Calls. Hope to get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard such great things about the Monsters of Men series, hope you enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read A Monster Calls too ! To Timbuktu sounds so neat , I should put it on my TBR list. I love the sounds of it . Have a great week and we'll see you in 2012 :D ...I hope to anyway ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. How are you enjoying A Monster Calls? Right now I'm reading A Widow's Story by Joyce Carol Oates. It's an unexpected read. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had time to read Monster again. It is due back at the library and it's on hold for another reader. I have to reserve it so that I can read it again. It's very complex and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope I have time to finish 1Q84. It's another library book. I probably won't be able to renew it again, either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, we are finished with the Cybils, first round. The finalists will be announced next week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think those bottom two sound wonderful. I almost brought home A Monster Calls from my school library!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.