Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?!






What I Finished This Week:


How to Eat a Cupcake
Not yet reviewed



Mo Wren, Lost and Found
Not yet reviewed



  What I'm Reading Now: 



1Q84



Big Questions




The Discovery of Jeanne Baret




The Adventures of Tintin



What I Plan to Read Next: 

1Q84
The Discovery of Jeanne Baret
Big Questions
The Adventures of Tintin



What are you reading today?!



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between! D This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I love being a part of this and I hope you do too! As part of this weekly meme Book Journey loves to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. Book Journey offers a weekly contest for those who visit 10 or more of the Monday Meme participants and leave a comment telling me how many you visited.

10 comments:

  1. I purchased the eBook of 1Q84, but having just read (almost through) with Stephen King's, 11/22/63, don't think I could handle another hefty book just now:)

    Hope your holidays are special Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Discovery of Jeanne Baret looks interesting.

    I am reading lots of chick lit at the moment :)

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. IQ84 is on my wish list. I am very curious about what you will think of it, I have not seen a lot of reviews yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't picked up my copy of 1Q84 and I have about a week left to read it. :-( Big Questions is a book I'm curious about. I can't wait to read your thoughts on it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to read TinTin in french. Thanks for visiting .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy 1Q84, I cannot wait to read it. The Discovery of Jeanne Baret sounds very interesting, too.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely intrigued by How To Eat A Cupcake! I look forward to your review.

    Thanks for stopping by today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just read the editorial info on Amazon about 1Q84. Sounds very interesting. I'll be interested to see how you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your list of books.. all of them.. 1Q84 is everywhere.. Jeanne Baret and the Cupcake are interesting.. and Tintin is a perennial favorite..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting! There is a lot of happiness is 52 small changes, even the health stuff leads to happiness ;)

    there's a "part 1" review up on my site.

    Love the How to eat a cupcake title

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.