Monday, February 6, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?








 



What I Finished Last Week



Whew! I'm finally finished.
Here's my review:

A religious cult.
A man ceaselessly knocking on doors to collect fees for tv usage.
The Little People. Two moons.
A dowager. A private investigator. A...more





What I Might Read Next

I want to buy something for my Kindle
to take with me on my trip this week.
Something that I will love.
Do you have any suggestions for me?






I invite you to sign up for
my February Giveaway!
Win All Kinds of Kisses
or a $25 Amazon gift card!


What are you reading today?!



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I love being a part of this and I hope you do too! As part of this weekly meme Book Journey loves to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. Book Journey offers a weekly contest for those who visit 10 or more of the Monday Meme participants and leave a comment telling BJ how many you visited.

12 comments:

  1. I really should read that one :) Have a great week! And yeah, although it started a little slow, the Night Circus is great so far, so I recommend you to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you've probably already read When She Woke...I have that on my Kindle and loved it.

    Isn't it fun packing your library in one device?

    Enjoy your week.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST - and if you’re interested, here’s
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1Q84 has been very hit or miss with people. I haven't had a chance to read it, but the people I work with either loved it or hated it. Busy reading week! :) Have a great one!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see that you rated Forgotten Country with four stars. I just received it so I can't wait to read it now.

    Since our tastes are so similar, I'm going to recommend How Georgia Became O'Keefe by Karen Karbo. I'm reading it right now and it's like having a conversation with a good friend about a famous painter.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you find something wonderful to read for your trip. Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would definitely recommend The Vanishing Game which is on Netgalley but is released on the 14th Feb it's such a thrilling book with loads of twists and turns

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natasha, I'm off to add that book to my list. You and I always seem to agree on books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, congrats on finishing 1Q84! I'm too intimidated by the size to go anywhere near it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My 17yr nephew is reading 1Q84. And he's not a reader. He's a gamer/coder. He's the kid who when assigned a book review in school will go online and find a good summary and write his review based on it. So his Mom was shocked when he up and order the brand new hardback from Amazon with his own money after reading a free 40 page preview on line.

    I got in the library queue for it last fall but my turn came during the holiday season and after reading a couple pages I realized it would be worse to read further only to have to give it up unfinished than to give it up immediately.

    Plus that book was so physically heavy and the print so small! I now have an e copy on my netbook. But I've been so busy with review copies since December I've not had a chance to get to it.

    As for reccomendations: the three most amazing books I've read recently were The Night Circus; The Child Thief; and The Tiger's Wife.

    I've got two ebook giveaways open this week.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.