Monday, February 13, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?






What I Finished Last Week



Why We Broke Up 
by Daniel Handler
with art by Maira Kalman

Why I Loved Why We Broke Up

I wasn’t too sure about you at first,
Why We Broke Up. You have your
world and I have mine and never the...more


 
What I'm Reading Now


Some Assembly Required by Anne Lamott
with Sam Lamott



What I Might Read Next

Suggestions always appreciated!



What are you reading today?!



And don't forget!
The February Giveaway here at Readerbuzz is...
and
All Kinds of Kisses!
And it's international!

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I love being a part of this and I hope you do too! As part of this weekly meme Book Journey loves to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. Book Journey offers a weekly contest for those who visit 10 or more of the Monday Meme participants and leave a comment telling BJ how many you visited.

15 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of these! Hope you have a good reading week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I featured Some Assembly Required on my WOW post last week...I think it looks awesome.

    Thanks for visiting my blog, and enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am curious about Why We Broke Up especially since it received a Printz Honor this year. Glad to hear you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 books that I recently finished and liked were Olive Kitteridge, Divergent and Legend - so those are my suggestions :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Anne Lamont book sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Anne Lamott book is on my reading list! I hope you enjoy it. I'm going to suggest The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey because it's in my tbr stack. :-) Happy reading.

    I'll email you in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished The Thieves in Manhattan and am Reading The Call.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both these books look good!
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you enjoy your week of reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your comment on my blog yesterday about not getting more books. Hilarious. Monday is a great time to figure out what's going on. I am wishing I could read more seeing what everyone else is up to!! :-) http://kathyhsreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um... this is my blog: Colorimetry I think I gave you the wonderful person who tagged me's blog. :-) Super. You're welcome to take my place on that if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  12. :) Looks like you have some pretty awesome books this week! Have a great one!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why We Broke Up sounds interesting, I added it to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the suggestions. I loved Olive Kitteridge and Divergent, so I think I will get and read Legend soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't heard of these books, but they sound really good. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.