Monday, February 27, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 



What I Finished Last Week

Last week, I read two wonderful
travel narratives:
Beyond the Sky and the Earth:
A Journey into Bhutan
by Jamie Zeppa
Review coming soon

Looking for Lovedu:
A Woman's Journey Through Africa
by Ann Jones
Review coming soon


 
What I'm Reading Now



What I Might Read Next





 
What are you reading today?!

And don't forget!

and...
and Paris to the Past and...
All Kinds of Kisses!
And it's international!

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I love being a part of this and I hope you do too! As part of this weekly meme Book Journey loves to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. Book Journey offers a weekly contest for those who visit 10 or more of the Monday Meme participants and leave a comment telling BJ how many you visited.

23 comments:

  1. nice.. I am thinking about reading BOSSY PANTS, too - how do you like it so far?

    Have a great week! Enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh interesting! Haven't heard of these! Hope you enjoy your reading books this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bossypants is exactly what you might expect from a comedy writer...funny...silly, even...but oddly thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This should be a great reading week, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read Bossypants--hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've head great things about Bossypants...hope you are enjoying it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your meme button! You have some wonderful books here - the gril who traveled Africa one really interests me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am getting a little bit concerned I'm reading books offered and sent to me rather than books I choose myself from the library, for instance.I need to go back to those days when I chose all of my own reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just finished the audio of Bossypants recently and I loved it. You're in for a fun reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great titles! I really want to read Bossypants...hope you enjoy all of your reads.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope to listen to the audio of Bossy Pants. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, I've been wanting to read The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland In a Ship of Her Own Making, I hope you like it, and I'm glad to hear that Bossypants is as funny and silly as you'd expect!: :D

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my Monday post!
    Happy Reading!
    Ambur :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to get Bossypants, everyone is reading it and it sounds so good!!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always have some interesting book you're dipping into! I can't wait to read your thoughts on the Valente book. I started it last year but never finished it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, Sheila, I'd think you would love the book about the girl who traveled to Africa....You are BookJourney, after all! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love love loved Bossypants! I hope you love it as much as I did :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You absolutely must read The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland...

    My daughter's Scholastic book order came in. Come see what she and I read.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've got to get around to reading Bossypants, but I think I'll listen to the audio version because Tina Fey reads it and I know it will make me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's an eclectic list of books. All of them look interesting. Bossypants is on my tr list. Think I'll read it once it's out in paperback.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That cover of Bossypants always freaks me out. It's like the manhands episode of Seinfeld. Interesting books as always Debbie.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.