Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Top Ten Bloggish, Bookish Goals For 2013








Bloggish, Bookish Resolutions

1. I will post at least once a week.
2. I will sometimes skip a week if I feel like it.
3. I will visit at least ten blogs each week.
4. I will skip visiting blogs if I feel like it.
if I feel like it....
6. I will read 100 books...and...
7. I will review every book...
if I feel like it....

How do these sound? 

What are your bookish, bloggish resolutions for 2011???

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because those at TBB are particularly fond of lists. They love to share lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!



Each week they will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of their bloggers answers. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND post a comment on our post with a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post to share with us and all those who are participating. If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. If you can't come up with ten, don't worry about it---post as many as you can! Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

15 comments:

  1. Great list! It should all always be if you feel like it when it comes to blogging! Its supposed to be enjoyable after all!
    My Tuesday List

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your list:) yes, that is why my number 10 goal is to have fun (so if i am not having fun, then i will not be doing it)...:) thanks for visiting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals! Don't you think reading 100 books is too easy? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "if I feel like it" part to your goals. Good luck with them. I'm also trying to look at more blogs.

    Thanks for visiting.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love the addition of "if I feel like it" to most of your goals. :) They shouldn't bog you down and block you from enjoying what you're reading. I hope you achieve all of them... if you feel like it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome goals. I'm loving the 'if I feel like it' goals =). Blogging and reading should definitely be fun and not forced =). I hope you achieve your goals for this year. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how your bookish goals had a bit of an attitude :)

    Good luck achieving your goals... if you feel like it...

    Lauren @ Hughes Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol I like the if I feel like it part

    Here's my TTT: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you. We should be gentle with ourselves about blogging and reading. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice. I've read lots of blogging advice that say you absolutely have to stick to a blogging schedule. And then I read one that said, blog when you have something you really want to say - and that resonated with me much more. As an example, I've decided to only do the TTT topics that really grab me rather than religiously taking part every week regardless. Have fun with your goals, or with not meeting them!

    Here's my list:
    http://annabelsmith.tumblr.com/post/39982227770/top-10-tuesday-bookish-goals-for-2013

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you feel like it... I liked that! You shouldn't feel obligated to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the "if I feel like it" addendum. I'm a moody reader, so that sounds perfect to me.

    Jenny @ Book Sojourner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha! I love the add on..."if I feel like it." That gives you freedom. To do...or not to do.
    I am still working on my 2013 Reading Plan and deciding on challenges. Maybe I will finish this weekend. :-)
    Have a great 2013!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.