Please, please, I do not mean to step on any toes here.
I'm unlikely to read:
10. Books on quantum physics. And calculus. Zero interest.
9. Stephanie Meyers. I read book one. That was enough for me.
8. Any other books about vampires. Just not my cuppa tea.
7. Jodi Picoult. A bit too problem-of-the-week-ish for me.
6. Genre fiction. No romance novels. No mystery novels. No Westerns.
5. Textbooks. I've yet to read one that is well written.
4. Anything self-published. Unless it's my mom's. Nobody else.
3. Stephen King. Nope. Nothing scary.
2. Most self-help books. Too formulaistic.
1. Anything with a man on the cover carrying a gun. No action/adventure/spy novels for me.
How about you? What books will you NEVER read?