At the request of mi hijo menor,
instead of book reviews,
today my Sunday Salon post will be personal.
(Apparently, some people think I focus too much on books. Hmph!)
(Okay. Big breath. You can do this.)
Today I am blissfully happy. ¿Por qué? you ask.
1. I have no work obligations for the next ten weeks!
2. I have thirteen items checked out of the library and sixteen hold requests!
3. I have a brand new bicycle!
4. My mom is out of the hospital and she is eating better!
5. Tomorrow I will start walking every day!
6. I have free use of Rosetta Stone: Spanish for the entire summer!
7. I am taking a poetry writing class this summer! And a photography class! And a cooking class!
8. My husband is having a wonderful time looking for rocks in Montana!
9. This morning I planted a pumpkin plant mi hijo mayor brought me yesterday!
10. Did I mention that I have no work obligations for the next ten weeks?!
"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
How about you?
What are you doing today that makes you happy?
Are you (sorry...but I have to ask it, hijo) reading any good books?
And don't forget about
my June Giveaway here at Readerbuzz...