Wednesday, May 24, 2023

The Texas Library Association Conference: Who I Saw


Author Christina Soontornvat


Author Julie Murphy


Author Gretchen Rubin


Author Neal Shusterman


Author Devin Scillian and Illustrator Tim Bowers


Author Catherine Stier


Author/illustrator Aaron Becker


Author Kate Klise


Author/illustrator Dan Santat


Author Gloria Amescua and illustrator Duncan Tonatiuh


Author Candace Fleming and illustrator Eric Rohmann


Author Meghan P. Browne


Author Chris Gray


Author Erin Bow


Author Jenna Yoon


The Pigeon


Author Angeline Boulley (and me...)











No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.