Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Why I Love Paris: My Favorite Photos from Paris

 




My sister and her two daughters.


My sister and I.

I traveled for the first time to Paris in July of 2010 with my sister and two nieces. We had a picnic on the grounds of the Eiffel Tower with cheese and bread and wine. I was mesmerized when the tower lit up---I had no idea it was going to do that. Unforgettable.



For more photos, link up at Wordless WednesdayComedy PlusMessymimi's MeanderingsKeith's RamblingsCreate With JoyWild Bird Wednesday, and My Corner of the World.

Il est Juillet et il est temps pour le merveilleux Paris in July, hosted by Emma at Words and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.