Confessions of a French Baker
Introduction to French Poetry
A Very French Christmas
The Whole Fromage: Adventures in the Delectable World of French Cheese
Joie de Vivre: Simple French Style for Everyday Living
Anna and the French Kiss
Simple French Food
F is for France: A Curious Cabinet of French Wonders
A Breath of French Air
The French Art of Living Well
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each Tuesday That Artsy Reader Girl assigns a topic and then post her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.










Hi Deb, I like your list of books. My favourites would be A Very French Christmas 🎄 and The French Art of Living Well.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I failed at this topic as I did not have many titles with nationalities in them! I think I found 2, so I went rogue with a different topic this time around! Lol.
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
Ah, the joy of French cheese. So many memories are kindled even thinking about it. When we were last in France and stayed with friends for a couple of nights, we would end dinner with figs picked fresh from their garden and cheese. It was heavenly.
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking I could pretty much do an entire post on books with the word French in the title. Will save it for Paris in July next year!
ReplyDeleteSuch a French list! I wouldn't have expected anything less.
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT for this week: https://readbakecreate.com/books-with-real-place-names-in-the-title/
Why did I have the feeling you were going to use that twist? I almost did, and then thought you were doing it, so that was enough, lol.
ReplyDeleteI almost used A Very French Christmas, but then decided to use that same series for Russian: https://wordsandpeace.com/2026/09/01/top-ten-books-with-nationalities-in-the-title/
Oh dear, just added a couple to the list. Anna... and the Mayle book!
ReplyDeleteNot at all surprised your list is all things French :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a fun take on the topic! Bread and cheese are two of my favorite things.
ReplyDeleteHere is our Top Ten Tuesday.
I knew you were going to pick France today. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun list! 💖 ~Carol @ ReadingLadies
ReplyDeleteInteresting that you did not choose any books that were written by French authors — I think all on your list were originally written in English. I wonder what a French person would choose. I tried to find a list of best=sellers in France and it looked a if there was very little overlap, but maybe I missed something.
ReplyDeleteNice topic… best, mae at maefood.blogpot.com
Very nice, Deb! I thought you would likely pick 'French' books as well. ;-)
ReplyDeleteNice French list! I thought I'd have a lot of French options but it turns out I had none 😅
ReplyDeleteYou did it. All French! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteVery nice list! Someday I hope to get to France, but for now, I'm happy to read about it.
ReplyDeleteVery cool to focus on just one country. Such a fun variety!
ReplyDeleteLovely twist! There definitely are a ton of books about the French lifestyle so I bet you had a fun time with this one :)
ReplyDeleteMy Post:
https://thegentlechapter.blog/2026/09/01/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-nationalities-in-the-title/
Nice topic and list! I'm interested in the Peter Mayle book and the Fromage book
ReplyDeleteI love that you are still thinking about French things. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI like that you had fun with this.
ReplyDelete"French" is definitely a nationality I associate with you, Deb! Not at all surprised to see this list :)
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT!
If I ever decided to cook French food, Simple French Food, if it’s a cookbook, would be the one for me.
ReplyDeleteFabulous selection of books, definitely adding a couple to the TBR list! Thanks for sharing! 🐾✨😻✨🐾
ReplyDelete