Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hour 21: Dewey

Link to mini-challenge: Join BookCrossing!

I decided to jump into book blogging when I signed up for an online work-at-your-own-pace inservice called 23 Things last summer. Though I posted quite regularly to my blog, it was hit-or-miss (mostly miss) with comments posted to my blog. Comments were rare.

Then I learned about the Read-a-Thon. What a wonderful carnival of fun Dewey put together! Suddenly I saw there were book bloggers all over the place, and I wanted to join in.

Dewey taught me the importance of connection and fun. I am very glad to have met her here at Read-a-Thon.

From Dewey's blog: "Birth, life, and death -- each took place on the hidden side of a leaf." Toni Morrison

1 comment:

  1. What a nice comment about Dewey. I didn't ever meet her, but I've been reading such nice things. Best of luck to you as we head into the final stretch!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. But please be kind.