Saturday, April 10, 2010

Readathon: Hour 1: Permettez à la lecture de commencer!


It's Readathon time! And here I am in...Paris!

Okay, not really. But I have French music playing. I'm dressed all in black (oh-so-French). And, most importantly, I have French books to read.


MINI-CHALLENGE

Where are you reading from today? 

I'm in Paris. (In my dreams, anyway.)
3 facts about me …
I'm a primary school librarian.
I read literary fiction and creative nonfiction and children's picture books.
I am learning French and all things French for a trip to France this summer.

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
Twenty or so possibilities.

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon?
I hope to read a book or two and visit lots of blogs.

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time?
Don't worry too much about pages read. It's fun to read, but it's lots of fun to visit other blogs.


Photo by Al lanni


3 comments:

  1. Enjoy oyr French books. Good luck! Here's are my books for the Read-a-Thon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading, Debbie! My current book is very entertaining and light, so I'm having a great time. However, I think it's time for a break and my shower!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.