Monday, March 25, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?!





What I Got in the Mail Last Week


If last week was Reading Week (I finished an amazing 15 books!),
then this week is Books-in-the-Mail Week.
I didn't finish any books last week and
I didn't review any books last week,
but my mailbox was stuffed full last week:


  



  







Wow! I can't wait to read these.




What are you reading today?!



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! I love being a part of this and I hope you do too! As part of this weekly meme Book Journey loves to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. Book Journey offers a weekly contest for those who visit 10 or more of the Monday Meme participants and leave a comment telling BJ how many you visited.

18 comments:

  1. The Paul Coelho book grabbed my eye! Thanks for sharing...and enjoy. And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like some great and fun reads. Hope you find time to read them soon and that your mailman is capable of bringing more fantastic books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delirious by Lauren Oliver. I am amazed at how good the writing in this book is. I don't know why I waited so long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to check out my mailman and make sure he is physically fit enough to keep bringing all these books to my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a haul!! My niece loves Pseudonymous Bosch, hope it's terrific. Enjoy the new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That write your own mystery book looks AWESOME!!

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selections, my daughter wouldn't mind visiting =) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Some really interesting books there and I'm going to be checking some of them out and no doubt expanding my tbr pile :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, they all look so much fun, I hope you'll enjoy them :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's quite the variety! Hope you enjoy them all!

    We all hit a reading slump every noe and then. Sometimes we just need a break! Hope you get back to happily reading when you're ready!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A nice mixed bunch of genres. Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great looking stack! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Pseudonymous Bosch looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hooray for excellent book hauls! It looks like you have a few books there that I should check out for my little guy. :)
    Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think the Dark by Lemony Snicket looks incredibly cute. :) You can't go wrong with a Snicket!

    Have a lovely reading week :) What are you reading this week @ the Brunette Librarian’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I keep meaning to read something by Paul Coehelo but I haven't gotten around to it yet

    One day!

    Have a great reading week

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the covers of those first two!!

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.