Monday, December 2, 2013

A Crazy Number of Cybils and Other Children's Books


     




I had the week off. So what did I do? I read children's books. Cybils, Cybils, and more Cybils. A couple of 1001 Children's Books You Must Read Before You Grow Up titles. Children's Christmas books. Lots and lots and lots of children's books. Most of these came in the mail from the publisher. Some great reads.


Inch and Roly and the Very Small Hiding Place        Starring Jules (in Drama-Rama)

Urgency Emergency! Big Bad Wolf        The Perpetual Papers of the Pack of Pets cover page

    Super Schnoz and the Gates of Smell by Gary…       

Big Hairy Secret      Scholastic Reader Level 1: Bob Books: Buddy to the Rescue (Scholastic Reader Bob Books - Level 1)

Cover image for The case of the toxic mutants   The Case of the Locked Box cover   15945898

   Dewi and the Seeds   

EllRay Jakes and the Beanstalk (EllRay Jakes Series #5)      

 Hey! Who Stole the Toilet? #8 (George Brown, Class Clown) (Paper... Cover Art   The Snow Spider   Mr Majeika Pack

Spider Sparrow: King-Smith, Dick   



Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at The Printed Page. We share books that we found in our mailboxes last week. 
 It is being hosted in November by I Totally Paused.

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! I love being a part of this and I hope you do too! As part of this weekly meme Book Journey loves to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. 

15 comments:

  1. I purchased several children's books at Barnes and Noble two weeks ago. I sat down and read my choices first. I really liked the I Can Read series and those were the books I purchased and donated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only know I wish your blog had been around when my boys were little! However, I do have a couple special "littles" that may need a good read for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks as if you had a really fun week.

    ENJOY this upcoming week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    Another giveaway on my blog if you want stop by that post too.
    Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super set of children's books! My grandniece would love this.

    Harvee
    Book Dilettante

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look like a fabulous group of books to be read and enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice stack! What did you think of Claude in the City? I really enjoyed the first story but only liked the others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to spend the week!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, lots of books! You were busy.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you read a ton of kid's books this week! Would you recommend any of them for an almost six year old who is a great reader?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most of these were early chapter books. It won't be long four weeks) and we will put out a list of our favs for the Easy Reader and Early Chapter Book categories.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that's quite the reading week. I look forward to hearing about your Cyrils selections.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.