Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013




Top New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013


Attachments
Rainbow Rowell


The Fire-Eaters book cover
David Almond


Mem Fox


R. J. Palacio



Nassim Nicholas Taleb


Katherine Applegate


Lucy Knisley


Blue Balliett


Ruta Sepetys


 

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

14 comments:

  1. Great list. I managed one today. Your list made me think that I should have included David Almond too! How did I forget him? Lovely to see Mem Fox on your list. Nice to see Rainbow Rowell on these lists, perhaps she'll make my list for next year? I have Relish sitting on my TBR shelf, along with a couple of other books...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so much about Rainbow Rowell but I haven't read any of her books. They're in my TBR list though so I guess I'll be reading those soon ;) Wonder & Relish have been in my list for a quite a while now. I hope to read them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! Rainbow Rowell was going to be on mine as well, but I already had over ten o.O

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. Haven't heard of some of these authors but have made a note to check them out.

    My TTT is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Rainbow Rowell! She also made my list this week (and other people's lists too!) :) Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing Rainbow Rowell on a lot of lists today, she's just so amazing! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great mix of genres on this list. I'm intrigued by the cover of Skellig, it looks creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't be too surprised if you see some of these same books on my Best of 2013 list soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! Rainbow made my TTT today too, and I'm hoping to read Between Shades of Gray in 2014. I'm also really intrigued by Wonder so that might be too. Thanks for sharing!

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really, really need to read some Rainbow Rowell. I see her books everywhere and hear nothing but amazing things about them all. Great picks! New follower :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all new to me too.

    THANKS for sharing.

    ENJOY your Christmas week. I am leaving a link back to my Monday post if you want to stop by.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of those I've only read Mem Fox and only the children's books. Gage loves them!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.