Saturday, December 5, 2009

Readathon: Ready to Read!

It’s time for Readathon.

I am also joining in the Advent Tour.

Do you see where this is going? Yes, I am going to read and review Christmas books!

I’m all set. My new Scentsy candle is putting out Christmas tree scents. Christmas carols are going on the stereo. A cold front blew through yesterday and brought snow. Snow. Yes, snow here on the Texas Gulf Coast. And I’ve accumulated an enormous stack of family Christmas books.

Only one small problem. The cold front also (apparently) knocked out our Internet connection.

So, I’m writing this on my laptop, but I will post this later.

I’m off to read!

NOTE: A winter storm has unexpectedly knocked out our Internet connection. I am posting this from Starbuck’s. I’m not sure when the connection will be restored.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I love the Christmas theme!The music, secents and BOOKS. Sound so fun, and I hope your internet connection comes back! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.