Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List


Paris My Sweet

Flirting in Italian

Lots of Candles,
Plenty of Cake by Anna Quindlen

Paris in Love by Eloisa James

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland
in a Ship of Her Own Making

Then Again

Redeeming Love

Insurgent

Mindful Writer

Photo Op

Le Road Trip


What should I read first?!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

28 comments:

  1. The Paris book and the Diane Keaton one have got me drooling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished the Paris book last night....it's fabulous!

      Delete
  2. I don't know any of these books except for Insurgent. I was a little disappointed by this second book :/. I hope you'll like it more than me !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to start it and got totally confused. I have got to go back and review the plot and characters for book one first.

      Delete
  3. The Paris titles appeal to me most of course, I'm planning on reading Paris in Love next month. The Girl who Circumnavingated is a fabulous title, I don't know anything much about it, but the title is so great I'd love to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These books look very sweet--cake and romantic foreign countries! But the one that jumped out at me was The Mindful Writer. I would definitely be interested in hearing your insights on that one! :)

    My TTT list is, as always, a mix of the old and the new. Feel free to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake - started listening to the audio, but ended up in a bookstore to buy a print copy, too! Le Road Trip should be coming from the library any day now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered Le Road Trip with birthday money from Amazon last week. Couldn't resist....

      Delete
  6. I ADORED Then Again. You MUST work that one in. I listened to it on audio. It's read by Diane and it's just so touching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice list! You've got some interesting authors and titles. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have all the books on the list (or they are on their way to me in the mail).

      Delete
  8. Insurgent (and Divergent) are on my list.

    I think you should read The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairlyland because I love the title :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Read the Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making. Then you'll be ready for the sequel which comes out in the fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, so many books about Paris! Looks like you'll be doing some virtual traveling through books! :) I've got Divergent on my list so I hope to finally get around to it this summer. It's so hard picking which book to read next. For me, the deciding factor is which one will be available at the library.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your list! I probably would have started with "Flirting in Italian" :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I've been meaning to pick up a copy of the Mindful Writers. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Insurgent is one I want to read as well - I loved Divergent. Hope you get to all these books plus enjoy them all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for Fairlyand! I listened to this book at the beginning of the year and MUST own a copy to highlight and love and pet.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.