Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Themes in Books I Can't Pass Up




Here are some words in book titles or in book blurbs I like:


"Happiness"
"Schools"
"100 Best..."
"Travel" 
"Bread"
"Philosophy"
"Poetry"
"Drawing"
"Photographs"
"Cooking"

What are the books you can't pass up?




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

14 comments:

  1. It was interesting to read your list as it is so different from mine. Cooking, drawing, and happiness are definitley great topics.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our lists are so different ;)

    I have to say that happiness is always good and so is travel. I love heading off to different places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put some good stuff up there I wouldn't of even thought of. Great list and thanks for stopping by my TTT :)

    Sheri @ Perks of Being a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  4. '100 Best'... I'm the same - it's the appeal of a list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing how different people's lists are, I totally took a different tack on this. I think I like everything on your list with the exception of Philosophy, I had to switch that class at University :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cooking was on my list too! I love books that take place in the kitchen! Great list :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Photography!! I hadn't even thought of that! Should have put that on my list.

    Love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Photography!! I hadn't even thought of that! Should have put that on my list.

    Love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like words such as: poetry, art, travel, Greece, Cotswolds, bees, tiger, and so much more. I like your choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list! I love books about food and travel! Have a great week.
    Happy Reading,
    Rebecca @ The Key to the Gate

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love mysteries, so I am a sucker for any title that has the word "murder" in it. But here are a few more: cat, history, island, pirates (summer is coming, lol!) ghosts, mediums. Oh, and fire! I am a firefighter, so I love reading about my profession. And I'm easily taken in my a pretty, colorful cover, even though I know I shouldn't be.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh! I like your list. The 100 Best is definitely a clinger for me. Photography! I should've put that! Great picks!

    ~Ana @ Characterized Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would have never thought of the things that you listed down! I definitely agree with happiness though. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.