Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pumpkin Truck


Warrenton, Texas
September 2014



For more wordless photos, go to Wordless Wednesday.

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads. To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky at West Metro Mommy Reads.

24 comments:

  1. Those pumpkins leave me speechless! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what was in the bed of an enormous old truck at the antiques show a few weeks back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing variety you have!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen pumpkins like this before 0___0 Would love to see more snapshots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool variety of pumpkins. Happy Wordless Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super! A great foto :)

    Happy ww, Joana

    ReplyDelete
  7. How colorful ! A nice autumn picture !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Wordless Wednesday. Beautiful pumpkins. I never saw those lumpy ones before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the bright colors and the crazy skin textures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors and variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great-love the different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful autumn colors and textures. Love your photo!
    My Saturday Snapshots are from the Cinque Terre.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic array of textures and colours! Some are recognisable to me, others completely new. I'd love to try eating them all- we eat a lot of pumpkin in Australia, and I particularly love it. I'm particularly intrigued by the pink knobbly ones- although we had a pink variety here last year that was used as a breast cancer fund raiser- I paid $20 for a pink pumpkin! It was delicious though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never seen pumpkins with a texture like that. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pic - I've never seen that bumpy kind of pumpkin before.

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pumpkins. They almost look like brains. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts.