Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Spoo-ooky Books*








*This is as spooky as I get



Spoo-ooky Books

I'm a 'fraidy cat.

 I've read maybe two horrifying books in my life and I immediately regretted reading them. 
So I'm just saying...I might not be your best source for naming spooky books.

If you're like me, however, and your kids are clamoring for those scary books at this time of the year, 
you might take a look at these for ideas that 
won't send your whole family into having nightmares for the rest of October:








What did I forget? Any suggestions for me?

           




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

7 comments:

  1. The scariest picture book for kids is Heckedy Peg by Audrey Wood. It’s a brilliant book though. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the horror books and movies and I usually fill October with them. But, anything to do with demonic possession? Yeah.....NO. I stay away from those because they absolutely TERRIFY me.

    Love the costume :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Demonic Possessions are something I love watching. ALthough with other people of course
    ADVANCE HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    Here's mine I hope you check it out :) MY TOP TEN TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, as previously noted, I don't do scary either. But I think you might like The Case of the Missing Books since it's about a mobile librarian. It's not scary but it is a mystery. ๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh nice! I'm weird, I like scary books but not movies. Nope. Can't watch em! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really enjoying exploring all of your posts - good idea to compile them together like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually regret reading horror books, too. I didn't realize your school is only for the littlest learners. K-2. I can't imagine it.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.