Ten Bookish Things I Have Quit
1. Reading to the end of a book
2. Reading every book that arrives in my mail from authors and publishers
3. Reading every book I buy
4. Reading books other people give me and tell me to read
5. Reading bestsellers
6. Reading a series in order
7. Reading all the books in a series
8. Reading a book just because I said I was going to read that book
9. Reading genre fiction
10. Reading a book I don't like
How about you?
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.