Saturday, March 26, 2022

And, Though I Can't Hardly Believe It, I'm Off to Paris This Week!

 







I've collected all kinds of books to take along with me to Paris. 
I plan to read on these for the next month while I am away.

Nana by Émile Zola (Classic)
Murder on the Marais by Cara Black (Mystery)
Madame de Treymes by Edith Wharton (Classic)
Martha in Paris by Margery Sharp (Fiction)
The Paris Connection by (Contemporary Fiction)
An Omelette and a Glass of Wine by Elizabeth David (Foodie Nonfiction)
A Croissant for the Road by Felicity Cloake (Foodie Nonfiction)
Dear Paris: The Paris Letters Collection by Janice MacLeod (Nonfiction)
Castles and Châteaux of Old Touraine and the Loire Country (Nonfiction)
The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Emmuska Orczy (Classic)
Nobody's Boy by Hector Malot (1001 Children's Books You Must Read)
Captain Fracasse by Théophile Gautier (1001 Children's Books You Must Read)






Last week I posted here at Readerbuzz:







I will be leaving for Paris this week! 








Good Things: A Waking-Up-in-Paris Playlist





I'm happy you joined us here at the Sunday Salon. Sunday Salon is a place to link up and to share what we have been doing during the week. It's a great way to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there. 


Some of the things we often talk about at the Sunday Salon:

  • What was your week like?
  • Read any good books? Tell us about them.
  • What other bookish things did you do? 
  • What else is going on in your life?

Other places where you may like to link up over the weekend are below. Click on the picture to visit the site.

        

My linkup for Sunday Salon is below. 

2 comments:

  1. I’m copying your list of books for France. I see a few I’d like to read, particularly Nana and the Elizabeth David book.

    Off to look at your wine post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I wrote a comment regarding your trip to Paris on another Sunday Salon post…so sorry. Do, however, have the most glorious coffees, and walks, and adventures! Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.