Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Let's Learn French, Part 1

One of the best ways to learn words is to link them with pictures.

I'm hoping to learn these words and phrases in French so well that I can easily say them.

So I'm pairing up the words/phrases with some of my favorite pictures...







For more wordless photos, go to Wordless Wednesday.

Wondrous Words Wednesday is a weekly meme where you can share new words that you’ve encountered, or spotlight words you love.  Feel free to get creative! It was first created by Kathy over at Bermuda Onion and is now hosted at Elza Reads.


1 comment:

  1. Dearest Debbie!! I do hope I still catch you before your flight. You must have a WONDERFUL trip to Paris and enjoy every minute.

    I can't wait to hear and see all the stories coming back with you.

    Au revoir!

    Lots of love,

    Mareli & Elza

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.