Saturday, September 2, 2023

The Sunday Salon: Sono in Italia! (I'm in Italy!)

 

Welcome! I'm happy you joined us here at the Sunday Salon. What is the Sunday Salon? The Sunday Salon is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week plus it's a great way to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there. 







Readerbuzz is happily touring Italy in September.

I've scheduled a Sunday Salon that will post early each Saturday morning in September.

I plan to visit everyone's blogs as usual while I am away...











Here is what I am reading while I'm away in Italy...

My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
If on a Winter's Night a Traveller by Italo Calvino
The Penguin Book of Italian Short Stories
The Complete Cosmicomics by Italo Calvino
Forbidden Notebook by Alba de Céspedes
Daniel Deronda by George Eliot





Weekend linkup spots are listed below. Click on the picture to visit the site.

        

I hope you will join the linkup for Sunday Salon below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.