Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Les Signes in France






For more wordless photos, go to Wordless Wednesday.

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy ReadsTo participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky at West Metro Mommy Reads.

Wondrous Words Wednesday is a weekly meme where we share new (to us) words
that we’ve encountered in our reading.
If you want to play along, grab the button,
write a post and come back and add your link to Mr. Linky at Bermuda Onion!

21 comments:

  1. Muy curiosa la foto del toldo "Le Garage"
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first sign looks quite elegant. I think I would hesitate to get my car repaired in this "Garage" lol !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where was the Ruinart sign? It's one of my favourite champagnes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the firs one is so nice, I am not sure what kind of business it is, but is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a beautiful sign. I don´t know what it says but it is nice anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Le Garage? It doesn't look like le garage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first sign looks great! It's an interesting idea to photograph signs. Thanks for sharing!

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love signs, and you've captured some good ones. What a great idea for a post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the architecture...I've been "touring France" this week with Paulita's newest book, Paris Runaway.

    Thanks for sharing...and here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    Although I wouldn't take my car to this garage,
    I love their sign. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They all have their own type of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great! Fun idea to take photos of signs. Thanks for sharing!

    Sue

    2016 Big Book Summer Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures...they definitely evoke France for me!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.