Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Top French-ish Things I Love

French cafes


The Eiffel Tower


Picnics


Scarves


The French language


French bread


French food


French art


French fashion


French markets


All photos from my 2010 trip to France.


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

18 comments:

  1. I've wanted to got to France for the longest time ever (plus they have a huge animated film festival) I hope to go one day!
    Thanks For Visiting @QuartzFeather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the twist you put on this week's topic. French market's are really something. I feel like there really isn't a European country that does it just as much as the French. I'd definitely would've added Montmartre though, but I guess that counts towards art!
    - Jen from The Bookavid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I hope to someday visit France.

    ReplyDelete
  4. France is one of those places I would love to visit! I have to say French fashion is amazing! Everything just seems so effortlessly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oddly, I bought a French outfit while I was there and I've yet to wear it. It's a bit...strange.

      Delete
  5. Nice pics! I'd love to stroll through French markets... and of course visit as many cafes as I could!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I visit France a few years ago and there was so much to love! Really, I probably could have spent a month there. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, to French food and the French language!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/07/top-ten-tuesday-ten-facts-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your photos! I love French food, art, and scarves as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos. I'd love to see your French outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved traveling to France through your post! I would love to go -- and I WILL get there eventually! My goal is to sit at a cafe with a book, a chocolat chaud and a chocolate croissant. And of course I will be wearing one of my many scarves! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.